It is a combination of methods, helping to learn about users’ behavior and its reasons. It is executed with special software to gather, combine, and analyze information about users’ interaction with a product. Don’t confuse it with UEBA (User and entity behavior analytics), which is totally about cybersecurity.
There are five huge instruments for UBA execution:
- Heat maps, illustrating the most and the least popular zones of the website
- Session recordings, allowing watching users activity at the website
- Funnel analysis, showing how many users reach the goal, going through the service step-by-step
- On-site surveys, letting asking additional information at a particular page
- Feedback widgets, helping to get exact users’ feedback about the product