These branding guidelines will help you determine the best way to use our logo.
White canvases and cool grey copy splashed with accents of FlowMapp blue.
CMYK 95, 47, 0, 0
CMYK 0, 0, 0, 0
CMYK 67, 58, 49, 27
CMYK 47, 33, 25, 0
Keep at least a FowMapp worth of space between the Logotype and other elements. When using the mark, it’s best to leave about 30% whitespace between it and adjacent elements.
- Anyone can use the FlowMapp logo on their website as long as it does not violate these Rules. For the usage of the FlowMapp logo in a way, which is not stipulated in these Rules, it is necessary to obtain a written permission from FlowMapp by sending a request at email@example.com.
- A link from the FlowMapp logo can only go directly to www.flowmapp.com.
- Do not distort the FlowMapp logo, its proportions or colour palette, or the proportions or colour palette of any of its parts. Do not use the FlowMapp logo or any of its parts as part of another logo, trademark, trade name, slogan, etc.
- Do not place the FlowMapp logo in a way that may mislead the viewer into thinking that there is a relation between FlowMapp and another company (or a person), or their products, services or events.
- The FlowMapp logo cannot be placed on a website or in a mobile app, which is illegal or contains unreliable information about FlowMapp, its products or services; or contains the content that violates any copyrights, damages the credit, assets or reputation of FlowMapp; or does not comply with FlowMapp™s principles.
- FlowMapp reserves the right to change these Rules. The changes will affect everyone using the FlowMapp logo according to these Rules. The Rules in effect are available at https://www.flowmapp.com/logotype-rules.
- FlowMapp reserves the right to defend its legitimate interests with the help of the law enforcement authorities or in court in case of any usage of the FlowMapp logo not stipulated in these Rules.